Starting Tuesday, September 13th Zia Financial Group is going to have a series of “Financial Peace of Mind” workshops. These workshops are going to be for anyone that wants to handle their finances better or would just like to understand our current economic environment. Each workshop will be a 45 minute presentation followed by a 30 to 45 minute discussion period. ALL questions will be taken and hopefully answered.
The topics will be:
- Debt, how to manage or better how to get rid of it.
- Credit, what is it and why you need to know how to manage it.
- Retirement, how to plan for retirement, start retirement and stay in retirement.
- Education funding, how to get your kids through school without being in debt for life.
- Investing, understanding the basic principles of investing.
Each workshop will be every Tuesday, starting September 13th from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Please go to the Zia
Financial website and click on Events (upper right button) to see the calendar and also to RSVP for seating is limited. Please RSVP at 505-819-5914.
These workshops are for educational purpose only. There will be no promoting or selling of any product or service. We also asked that the attendees do not promote or try to sell any product or service. This is NOT a business networking event but an educational workshop.
Please call Fred Richardson at 505-819-5914 if you have any questions or concerns.